Not in anyway top, or indeed a trump.
It's the Christmas Game for all the family! You lucky, lucky people!
Paul went mental back in the summer and since then has spent every waking hour lovingly creating the Rodent Game Trumps collections: one set of Baddies and one set of Goodies. And here they are as our print-out-able Christmas gift to you. That's right, for just £78 in printer ink you can have yourself a fun game to play while the Queen wanks on about her horrible anus. Again. Click the set you fancy and you will be instantly redirected to an entirely un-optimised page that you can then print out, cut up, fold and make into this season's hottest new craze. We've even provided you with some backs to make these look all professional. Why not 'mod' your backs to make them even more personalised? It's what Hollywood actors are doing with their Rodent Game Trumps: "You talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me? Fear Factor: 91."
Oh and as a little bonus - the two packs are interchangable: combine the two for, umm, double the fun. Click the big pictures. Always the big pictures. Solutions, not problems - that's the Trump spirit. Also Original.
- Deal out cards to all players - the winner will eventually be the person holding all the cards (much like life really)
- The first player looks at his current card and chooses a rating that he, or indeed she, thinks is likely to be higher than the corresponding rating on all the other players' current cards
- The highest rating wins and the player holding that card wins the weaker cards from all opponents - we call this the Poland outcome
- Which ever player won that hand then gets to choose the next rating, and so on - this can be likened to being 'on a roll'
- In the event of a ratings draw, the cards being played are placed into a pile and are won by the winner of the next round
- The game finishes when one smarmy mofo is holding all the cards
"Does it support online play over wi-fi out of the box or must I buy the premium pack for that?" - Ynohtna